Support Software Developer
Armenia / Yerevan
We engineer software development tools and UI components for the .NET Framework, React and Angular. Support Software Developer is an expert in DevExpress products. He/she represents the DevExpress company in their communications with clients, helps them develop their end-user applications, and integrate DevExpress software components into their projects.
We are seeking motivated individuals who want to work with cutting-edge software technologies — individuals who are willing to learn and readily to help others. Our team is happy to assist you in learning anything new and growing professionally.
As a Member of Our Support Team, You Will
- Be an integral part of the development team, which works on the DevExpress product line
- Communicate with customers using emails, online help desk software, and chat (in English)
- Analyze customer needs, explore their projects, and develop efficient solutions (including code snippets or sample projects) based on DevExpress products
- Communicate solutions to customers
- Communicate with teammates to resolve issues and improve DevExpress products and services
Our Perfect Candidate
- Has good communication skills (in English) to work efficiently both with clients and teammates
- Is able to analyze and evaluate client requirements
- Is able to analyze and debug the source code of both our products and customer projects
- Can quickly address the causes of user problems
- Wants to constantly learn and apply the knowledge acquired in practice
- Wants to work as part of the team (we’re not looking for individualists)
- Demonstrates initiative and involvement
- Official contract depends on the Labor Code of your country of residence. Our level-based salary rates ensure that your compensation adjusts to your growing skillset
- 40-hour work week. Flexible schedule and location (remote work)
- Invest in your health and wellness: 100% paid sick leaves, private health insurance, gym compensation, etc.
- A powerful laptop from the company
- Various forms of compensation for online classes and other means of self-education and work-related personal growth
- Company-sponsored team-building retreats. Our annual company-wide events are unforgettable
We Are Hiring
We are seeking motivated individuals who are willing to learn and ready to help others. If you are ready for a challenging position within a customer-focused organization, we want to hear from you.
Create and maintain our .NET, JS, and VCL products for desktop and the Web.
Help customers integrate our products into their .NET, JS, and VCL apps.