Armenia / Yerevan
We are looking for an Editor with excellent language and communication skills to join our team. Our ideal candidate has meticulous attention to detail, upholds strict standards of quality, and has strong collaboration skills.
As an Editor You Will
- Review support tickets and collaborate with support engineers, technical writers, and developers to create top quality content and improve communication with customers
- Ensure that our texts comply with grammar, vocabulary, spelling, and style requirements
- Suggest better variants based on your expertise, enhance tone and approach
- Educate your colleagues to help them improve their English – clarify your corrections in detail if required, answer questions, share your experience, conduct trainings
- Help develop and implement stylistic guidelines, writing/terminology standards, create educational materials
- Carry out content quality assessments
- Excellent written skills in English. Clear, concise, and accurate writing, perfect grammar and spelling, strong editing skills
- Ability to understand the tone of a text and make it more empathetic if required
- Ability to quickly grasp technical information
- Time management skills
- Soft skills: a can-do and open-minded attitude, a determination to communicate with people both personally and through online resources
- Ability to understand the client, address their concerns
- Bachelor’s degree in Linguistics, Journalism and/or a related field
- Background in education
- Relevant experience in editing
- Expert knowledge of MS Office Products
- Official contract depends on the Labor Code of your country of residence. Our level-based salary rates ensure that your compensation adjusts to your growing skillset
- 40-hour work week. Flexible schedule and location (remote work)
- Invest in your health and wellness: 100% paid sick leaves, private health insurance, gym compensation, etc.
- A powerful laptop from the company
- Various forms of compensation for online classes and other means of self-education and work-related personal growth
- Company-sponsored team-building retreats. Our annual company-wide events are unforgettable
We Are Hiring
We are seeking motivated individuals who are willing to learn and ready to help others. If you are ready for a challenging position within a customer-focused organization, we want to hear from you.
Create and maintain our .NET, JS, and VCL products for desktop and the Web.
Help customers integrate our products into their .NET, JS, and VCL apps.